Connect with us

News

CONFIRMED: Insane Letter From Trump to Erdogan Admits He Knew Pullout Would Lead to ‘Slaughter of Thousands’

Published

on

A Fox News anchor posted what appeared to be a parody of a letter President Donald Trump might have written to the President of Turkey, admitting to knowing that if he pulled U.S. troops out of Syria “slaughtering of thousands of people.”

NCRM has independently confirmed via the White House the letter is real, not a parody. Other news outlets have also verified the letter is real.

Many were initially confused by the language of the letter. In it, Trump writes, “Don’t be a tough guy, don’t be a fool.”

“Let’s work out a deal! You don’t want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don’t want to be destroying the Turkish economy—and I will,” Trump also wrote. “Don’t let the world down. You can make a great deal.”

Here is the letter, first posted by Fox Business’ Trish Regan:

UPDATE:
LA Times reporter says Trump shared the letter with Senator Schumer during this meeting which Speaker Pelosi cut short.


 

Continue Reading
Click to comment
 
 

Enjoy this piece?

… then let us make a small request. The New Civil Rights Movement depends on readers like you to meet our ongoing expenses and continue producing quality progressive journalism. Three Silicon Valley giants consume 70 percent of all online advertising dollars, so we need your help to continue doing what we do.

NCRM is independent. You won’t find mainstream media bias here. From unflinching coverage of religious extremism, to spotlighting efforts to roll back our rights, NCRM continues to speak truth to power. America needs independent voices like NCRM to be sure no one is forgotten.

Every reader contribution, whatever the amount, makes a tremendous difference. Help ensure NCRM remains independent long into the future. Support progressive journalism with a one-time contribution to NCRM, or click here to become a subscriber. Thank you. Click here to donate by check.

News

Roger Stone Sought Direct Line to Jared Kushner to Coordinate Wikileaks Dumps

Published

on

According to testimony from former Trump deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, Roger Stone told him that Wikileaks had plans to release damaging information on Hillary Clinton during the height of the 2016 presidential campaign. As POLITICO points out, Gates’ testimony at Stone’s trial reveals that the Trump campaign was offered help from Wikileaks earlier than previously thought.

Gates says Stone passed him the info two months before Donald Trump was given the GOP nomination.

“Mr. Stone indicated that WikiLeaks would be submitting or dropping information but no information on dates or anything of that nature,” Gates said. Stone is currently on trial for lying to Congress and obstructing the Russia probe.

Stone also reportedly sought out the contact information of Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, presumably to inform him about the impending info dump from Wikileaks.

“It was in a way a gift,” Gates testified, later adding the campaign was “kind of in disbelief.”

“We believed that if information were to come out, there were a number of us that felt that it would give our campaign a leg up,” Gates said.

Gates pleaded guilty in February of last year on charges of conspiracy against the U.S. and making false statements to the FBI.

RELATED STORIES:

Steve Bannon Testifies Dirty Trickster Roger Stone Was Trump Campaign’s ‘Access Point’ to Wikileaks

Roger Stone Trial Could Rain Fresh Bombshells on the President: Jurors ‘Told Case Has Something to Do With Trump’

Roger Stone Violated Gag Order: Prosecutors

 

Continue Reading

News

Steve Bannon Testifies Dirty Trickster Roger Stone Was Trump Campaign’s ‘Access Point’ to Wikileaks

Published

on

Former Trump campaign chairman Steve Bannon testified in court Friday that then-candidate Donald Trump’s advisor and long-time friend Roger Stone was the “access point” to Wikileaks, according to The Hill.

“I think it was generally believed that the access point or potential access point to WikiLeaks was Roger Stone,” Bannon told federal prosecutors in the Washington, D.C. courtroom as Stone faces criminal charges. “I was led to believe he had a relationship with WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.”

Bannon reportedly also testified that Stone was the only access point and had “detailed information” on Wikileaks. He also reportedly testified that he had heard Stone was involved in the release of the emails, according to Vox Senior politics correspondent Andrew Prokop.

NBC News legal analyst weighs in:

 

Continue Reading

News

Former White House National Security Staffer: Ukraine ‘Quid Pro Quo’ Extortion Coordinated by Chief of Staff Mulvaney

Published

on

Former Special Assistant to the President Fiona Hill, a National Security Council staffer responsible for Russia and Ukraine, testified before Congress that President Donald Trump’s extortion of Ukraine was coordinated by White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.

“Ambassador Sondland, in front of the Ukrainians, as I came in, was talking about how he had an agreement with Chief of Staff Mulvaney for a meeting with the Ukrainians if they were going to go forward with investigations,” into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, Hill said, CNN reports, according to the House-released transcript.

Mulvaney, despite a congressional subpoena, refused to testify today.

Hill has worked for the most-recent three presidents.

Related –
Bolton Blasted Trump’s Ukraine Extortion: ‘I Am Not Part of Whatever Drug Deal Rudy and Mulvaney Are Cooking Up’

This is a breaking news and developing story. Details may change. This story will be updated, and NCRM will likely publish follow-up stories on this news. Stay tuned and refresh for updates.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 AlterNet Media.