Trump’s 2020 Campaign Manager Attacks NBC, CNN and Facebook for Not Running Ad That’s Too Racist Even for Fox

 
 
 
Shortly after Fox News announced it would no longer air a racist ad approved by President Donald Trump, his 2020 campaign manager was on Twitter attacking other networks that refused to broadcast it.

“So, @NBCNews @CNN @facebook have chosen to stand with those ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY,” said Brad Parscale, campaign manager for Trump 2020. “Instead of standing with LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and those that follow our laws. The #FakeNewsMedia and #PaloAltoMafia are trying to control what you see and how you think. STOP THE CARAVAN!”

NBC News announced Monday that it would not longer air the Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad, after facing backlash for showing the 30-second spot during “Sunday Night Football,” and Fox News issued a statement a short time later about the ad.

“Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” said Marianne Gambelli, Fox News’ president of advertisement sales.

RELATED: Here’s the Truth About the Cop Killer in Trump’s Racist Ad Attacking Democrats – It’s Embarrassing to the GOP

CNN had already declined to air the advertisement, which was not submitted to either CBS or ABC.

Facebook pulled down the ad after the TV networks announced their decisions.

Image by Diarmuid Greene/Web Summit via Flickr and a CC license

Don't let Silicon Valley control what you read. Get more stories like this in your inbox each day.

* indicates required

See a mistake? Email corrections to: [email protected]
Tagged with: