To All Who Deny Trump’s Racism, Sexism, and Anti-Gay Positions, and Say, ‘Prove It,’ You’re Welcome
Proof of Donald Trump’s RACISM:
- Donald Trumpâ€™s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2016, explained
- Is Donald Trump a Racist?
- Trumpâ€™s courtship of black voters hampered by decades of race controversies
- The Comprehensive Guide To Trump’s Most Outrageous Statements24 Of The Worst Things Donald Trump Has Ever SaidThe Nation: Trump Just Canâ€™t Quit His Wacko, Racist, Anti-Semitic Supporters
- Donald Trump, the Death Penalty, and the Central Park 5
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Hate in the Race
- Washington Post: Trumpâ€™s personal, racially tinged attacks on federal judge alarm legal experts
- Vox: Donald Trump is blatantly racist â€” and the media is too scared to call him out on it
- Here are 10 examples of Donald Trump being racist
- Timeline: Donald Trump has been getting called racist since 1973
- 7 Takeaways from Vanity Fairâ€™s 1990 Profile of Donald Trump
- Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
- Donald Trump and the Ku Klux Klan: A History
- Donald Trump Refuses to Condemn KKK, Disavow David Duke Endorsement
- Staggering History of Trumpâ€™s Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination
- A Comprehensive Guide To Trump Ally Roger Stone, A Racist, Sexist, Conspiracy Theorist
- NY Times: 1973 | Meet Donald Trump
- The Dangerous Acceptance of Donald TrumpÂ
- Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue
- Central Park Five member recalls Trump ‘He has not changed’:
- Donald Trump Has Been Self-Funding His Bigotry Parade Since At Least 1989
- Donald Trump Was Never Called Racist Before Running for President
- Trumpâ€™s Views Are More Dangerous Than the KKK
- CNN: Donald Trump Gives White Men Permission to Be Sexist and RacistÂ Jake Tapper absolutely expose Trump’s racism
- DNY Daily News: Donald Trump amplifies racist attacks on Mexican, Muslim judges
- NY Times: Paul Ryan Calls Donald Trumpâ€™s Attack on Judge â€˜Racist,â€™ but Backs Him Still
- Washington Post: Joe Scarborough just went off on Donald Trumpâ€™s â€˜racismâ€™
- Paul Ryan: Donald Trump’s comments are ‘the textbook definition of racist’
- CNN: Graham: Trump’s judge comments ‘un-American’
- NY Magazine: Non-Racist Trump Keeps Saying Racist Things
- CNN: Top Republicans knock Donald Trump over judge comments
- Politico: Trump ‘racism’ frenzy engulfs Hill Republicans
- Paul Ryan calls out Donald Trump on KKK
- LA Times: Surprised by Donald Trump’s racism? Republicans shouldn’t be
- Slate: All the excuses Republicans make for Donald Trumpâ€™s racism.
Proof of Donald Trump’s Anti-Semitic Tendencies & Dog Whistles:
- Report: Trump campaign pays female staff much less
- 7 Takeaways from Vanity Fairâ€™s 1990 Profile of Donald Trump
- Trump’s campaign pays its few female employees much less than its male ones.
- 42 Horrible Things Donald Trump Has Said About Women: Is The Next Republican Presidential Nominee A Misogynist?
- 24 Of The Worst Things Donald Trump Has Ever Said
- Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton
- Trump Won’t Back Down From Anti-Semitic Tweet, Accusing Media Of Being Racist
- The Nation: Trump Just Canâ€™t Quit His Wacko, Racist, Anti-Semitic Supporters
- WaPo: Trumpâ€™s vigorous defense of anti-Semitic image a â€˜turning pointâ€™ for many Jews
- Haaretz: Under Trump, the Old anti-Semitism Is Making a Comeback – U.S. Election 2016
- Politico: Ryan to Trump: ‘Anti-Semitic images’ have no place in campaign
- Think Progress: Trump Celebrates Independence Day Weekend With Anti-Semitic Attack On Hillary Clinton
- NPR: Jewish Reporters Harassed By Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters
- Donald Trump’s Star of David Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists
- Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Loved Trump’s Star Of David Tweet
- An Open Letter to Jared Kushner, From One of Your Jewish Employees
- NY Times: Donald Trumpâ€™s Star of David Tweet Came From a Fringe Website, a Report Says
- CNN: Donald Trump’s ‘Star of David’ tweet controversy, explained
- Haaretz: Trump’s Rhetoric Related to Uptick in anti-Semitism in U.S., ADL Chief Says
- WaPo: Trump draws rebuke for his tweet with an image of Clinton and a Star of David
- Think Progress: How Donald Trump’s Campaign Collapsed Into An Anti-Semitic Vacuum
- Fortune: Jewish Group Calls on Trump to Renounce Anti-Semitism
Proof of Donald Trump’s SEXISM:
- Trump & Rubio Keep Hateful Company at Anti-LGBTQ Convening
- Despite The Most Anti-LGBT Platform Ever, Pundits Tout Trump As A “Champion” Of LGBT Causes
- Here’s ‘Friend of the Gays’ Donald Trump Pallin’ Around With One of America’s Most Anti-Gay Pastors
- Here are 18 real things Donald Trump has said about women
- Donald Trump has one unwavering belief: women are not his equal
- Donald Trump “Respects” Women:
- Donald Trump Gives White Men Permission to Be Sexist and Racist
- Trump Unleashes Brutally Sexist And Totally Incoherent Attack On Clinton
- Exclusive: Megyn Kelly Talks Fears, Courage and Donald Trump
- Donald Trump “Quotes”:
- Donald Trump: 15 Nastiest Things Heâ€™s Said AboutÂ Women
- How Donald Trump Shows “Respect” to Women:
- Clinton allies hang Trump with his own comments about women
- Exclusive: Megyn Kelly Talks Fears, Courage and Donald Trump
- Keeping Them Honest on Donald Trump’s remarks on women:
Sexual Assault Allegations:
- Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private
- Jill Harth, woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault, breaks silence
- This Woman Accused Trump of Sexual Assault. She Finally Broke Her Silence.
- 7 Takeaways from Vanity Fairâ€™s 1990 Profile of Donald Trump
- Snopes: Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
- The Time Donald Trump’s Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her
- Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel â€˜Violatedâ€™ During Sex
- Donald Trump Sued For Sexual Abuse â€” Woman Claims Jeffrey Epstein Involved
- Trump rejects ‘categorically false’ charges of raping teen girl
Proof of Donald Trump’s Anti-Gay Stances:
- Donald Trump Opposes Nationwide Marriage Equality
- Donald Trump On Gay Marriage: â€˜Itâ€™s Not My Thingâ€™
- Donald Trump: ‘Trust Me’ To Overturn The ‘Shocking’ Gay Marriage Decision
- Donald Trump: 10 Comments On Same-Sex Marriage
- No, Donald Trump Has Never Supported Same-Sex Marriage
- The top ten worst comments Donald Trump has made about LGBTQ people
- How Donald Trump Is Already Surrounding Himself With Fervent Homophobes
- Trump gives conditional support for â€˜religious freedomâ€™ bill
- No, LGBT People Arenâ€™t Exempt from Donald Trumpâ€™s Blatant Bigotry
- Voters For Trump Ad (Just for kicks):
Here’s the Proof of Donald Trump’s Failures, Corruption, Scams And Mob Ties You’ve Been Asking for, Trolls
Here’s the Proof of Mike Pence’s Anti-Women, Anti-Gay, & Anti-Science Record You’ve Been Asking for, Trolls
This repository is a work-in-progress. It will be updated and new sections will be added as new information becomes available.Â
Enjoy this piece?
… then let us make a small request. The New Civil Rights Movement depends on readers like you to meet our ongoing expenses and continue producing quality progressive journalism. Three Silicon Valley giants consume 70 percent of all online advertising dollars, so we need your help to continue doing what we do.
NCRM is independent. You won’t find mainstream media bias here. From unflinching coverage of religious extremism, to spotlighting efforts to roll back our rights, NCRM continues to speak truth to power. America needs independent voices like NCRM to be sure no one is forgotten.
Every reader contribution, whatever the amount, makes a tremendous difference. Help ensure NCRM remains independent long into the future. Support progressive journalism with a one-time contribution to NCRM, or click here to become a subscriber. Thank you. Click here to donate by check.
McCarthy Mocked for Claim GOP Is Not Party of ‘Nativist Dog Whistles’ After Greene’s New ‘Anglo-Saxon’ Caucus
“The nativist call is coming from inside your own caucus, Kevin”
After four years of a Republican President who worked almost daily to spread or lend support to racism, white nationalism, or white supremacism – including having top advisors inside the White House who embraced those ideologies – House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy is having a hard time tamping down the Pandora’s Box of hate Donald Trump unleashed.
McCarthy has refused to take a strong stand against the most dangerous members of his caucus, trying to allow the extremist Congressmen and Congresswomen to actively lie, disrupt House business, and spread hate on a daily basis. Because they are raising millions.
In response to Republican white supremacist members of Congress Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona announcing they are forming the “America First Caucus,” McCarthy tried to stand up to those radicals, as Forbes notes, via tweet.
It did not go well.
The America First Caucus’s “platform” says “a certain intellectual boldness is needed amongst members of the AFC to follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation.”
It’s focus? All the current GOP buzzwords, like “Election Fraud,” “Sovereignty,” “Big Tech,” “Immigration,” “America First Education,” and “The Chinese Communist Party,” among others.
One portion that is raising a lot of eyebrows talks not about America’s “Judeo-Christian” heritage, which the far right often uses to single out some immigrants, but another term that narrows that opening even further: “America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions.”
Late Friday afternoon McCarthy tried to push back.
“America is built on the idea that we are all created equal and success is earned through honest, hard work. It isn’t built on identity, race, or religion,” he tweeted. “The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln & the party of more opportunity for all Americans—not nativist dog whistles.”
The Republican Party, even decades before Donald Trump, has been the party of nativist dog whistles, as many reminded him.
Here’s what some are saying.
Imma let you finish, but…
No, actually, I’m not.
The seditious flotsam dragging behind the sewage barge of national populism is a nativist dog whistle set to ear-splitting volume. https://t.co/OAxVXzFstg
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) April 16, 2021
“Dog whistle”? That suggests subtlety, and Marjorie Taylor Greene wasn’t that subtle. https://t.co/JlXNIyP25m
— Jan Wolfe (@JanNWolfe) April 16, 2021
LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THIS UTTER BULLSHIT.. LOUD, SO LOUD IT SCARED THE DOGS
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THAT PAST HALF CENTURY??? https://t.co/LfbECHGvP4
— Shannon in Ohio 4 (@ShannonFreshour) April 16, 2021
Wait, is this dipshit dog whistling a dog whistle? https://t.co/A8L6EXHBwI
— Ollie McClellan (@OllieMcClellan) April 16, 2021
Gosh, might want to send a memo to your caucus on that https://t.co/SDR8oe2gso
— Tom Nichols (@RadioFreeTom) April 16, 2021
Is this a parody account? – the modern GOP protects statues of confederate traitors who would have killed lincoln and GOP supporters run around with confederate flags https://t.co/uNrgVybsiw
— Steven Strauss (@Steven_Strauss) April 16, 2021
Did you hit your head?!
— Rachel Bitecofer 📈🔭🍌 (@RachelBitecofer) April 16, 2021
If America was built on the idea that we were all created equal, why did we have to add amendments for black people and women to make it law for them to be treated equally?
— David Weissman (@davidmweissman) April 16, 2021
Then why did you fight so hard to keep the person whose nativist dog whistles inspired this window-dressing tweet on the House Education and Labor Committee? https://t.co/blvG04w7Qo
— Rep. Don Beyer (@RepDonBeyer) April 16, 2021
Are you sure you understand what a nativist dog whistle is? Because your whole party blows that whistle.
— susanelizabeth (@Imfrommichigan) April 16, 2021
this my friends is some extremely weak sauce https://t.co/xtyqJDbWLW
— Aaron Fritschner (@Fritschner) April 16, 2021
The nativist call is coming from inside your own caucus, Kevin. https://t.co/l5FqUPg53E
— Lisa Senecal (@lcsenecal) April 16, 2021
Man leading the White Party suddenly realizes he’s in the White Party. Well good luck with that, Sparky 👍 https://t.co/Fmzfxgt9Rr
— Joe Remi (@JoeOfTheNorth) April 16, 2021
@ them, Leader McCarthy. Show some courage.
— Brandon Wolf (@bjoewolf) April 16, 2021
Lincoln would have nothing to do with you jackasses. https://t.co/bNPWU16sSY
— Robert Ellingsworth (@BY1959) April 16, 2021
They aren’t whistling it anymore. They are shouting it. https://t.co/CaHhUj91oH
— Simon Lester (@snlester) April 16, 2021
‘Nightmare Scenario’ for Democracy: ‘Desperate’ GOP May Sink to New Depths to Fight Election Reform – With SCOTUS’s Help
While Republicans in state legislatures are proposing voter suppression bills all around the U.S., Democrats are pushing the For the People Act at the federal level — a comprehensive voting rights bill that has passed in the U.S. House of Representatives but now faces a steep uphill climb in the U.S. Senate. Democrats have a narrow majority and must contend with the filibuster for most legislation. Far-right pundits have been railing against the act, known as HR1, on conservative media outlets like Fox News, Fox Business and Newsmax, and observers warn Republicans will take extreme efforts to fight any such reforms.
Beutler contemplates various scenarios and how they could affect voting rights if they come to pass. Some scenarios to consider, Beutler writes, include 82-year-old Justice Stephen Breyer’s seat on the U.S. Supreme Court becoming available, Democrats losing their narrow Senate majority, and the court attacking voting reforms if Democrats somehow manage to get them passed in the Senate.
“Here’s a nightmare scenario I encourage everyone — but particularly, Breyer and Senate Democrats — to imagine having to endure,” Beutler writes. “Through illness or untimely death, Democrats’ 50-50 Senate ‘majority’ becomes a 49-50 Senate minority. They don’t retain the seat. Joe Biden loses reelection. We’re all left hoping Breyer can survive into his 90s so that the Supreme Court doesn’t swing from 6-3 to 7-2. Mitch McConnell gets Charlie Kirk fitted for a robe.”
He continues: “Now consider this less speculative nightmare scenario. Democrats let bygones be bygones, leave court reform out of their larger democracy-reform project, change the filibuster rules, pass both HR 1 and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act — and the existing Supreme Court takes a hatchet to it. We should know to expect this, because Republicans declared the For the People Act ‘unconstitutional’ sight unseen, as a kind of bat signal to their allies on the courts to make sure democracy reform can’t take effect.”
Beutler adds, “We can’t know in advance which provisions of these bills the Supreme Court would invalidate, but it’s trivially easy to step into the shoes of conservative justices and extend the same pseudo-constitutional arguments they’ve used to degrade American election law over the last decade to new reforms. Campaign-finance regulations? Well, those obviously violate the 1st Amendment. Non-partisan gerrymandering? The federal government can’t dictate that kind of thing to the states!”
— Greg Sargent (@ThePlumLineGS) April 16, 2021
But Democrats don’t just face dangers from the right-wing Supreme Court. Republicans controlling key state legislatures, oftened heavily gerrymandered to protect their majorities from swings in public opinion, are actively considering how to thwart efforts to make elections fairer.
Democracy Docket, in a “legislation alert” published this week, describes Texas House Bill 4507 — which has been proposed by Republicans in the Texas House of Representatives and would “essentially create a two-tiered voter registration system, in an effort to evade federal voting rights protections that could pass into law this year.”
Democracy Docket explains, “HB 4507 establishes two different registration processes: one for federal elections, which would be required to comply with national legislation such as the For the People Act — and one for state elections, which Texas Republicans claim could ignore these federal requirements. Any voter registering to vote in a federal election would not be automatically registered for local and state elections, unless they meet the much stricter and more exclusionary requirements of Texas’ election code. Instead, they would have to apply and register again separately for their local elections.”
On Twitter, attorney Marc E. Elias, founder of Democracy Docket, described HB 4507 as an example of “how desperate Republicans are to prevent all voters from participating in elections”:
As HR1/S1 moved closer to passage, this is a tactic to watch for in a number of red states. It shows how desperate Republicans are to prevent all voters from participating in elections.https://t.co/yTZ94oUuZH
— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) April 15, 2021
After liberal Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent tweeted Beutler’s Crooked Media column, law professor and election law expert Rick Hasan noted:
There's lots that can be done in the careful drafting of these election reform measures that can bolster their constitutionality. Hopefully when there is a proposal with a serious chance of passing, election law scholars will be consulted.
— Rick Hasen (@rickhasen) April 16, 2021
Image via Shutterstock
Scandalous Scion Jerry Falwell Jr. Sued for $10 Million by Liberty University
Jerry Falwell, Jr. is being sued by the school his father founded. Liberty University has filed a $10 million complaint against its former president.
“The new suit, which alleges breach of contract and fiduciary duty, claims that Mr. Falwell withheld scandalous and potentially damaging information from Liberty’s board of trustees, while negotiating a generous new contract for himself in 2019 under false pretenses. Mr. Falwell also failed to disclose and address ‘his personal impairment by alcohol,’ the suit alleges, according to The New York Times.
But according to Talking Points Memo, which published the entire complaint, the lawsuit is far more scandalous.
“The evangelical institution claims in the suit, filed in Lynchburg Circuit Court in Virginia, that Falwell concealed his relationship with Giancarlo Granda from the university.”
“Had Liberty’s Executive Committee known in 2018 and 2019 that Granda was attempting to extort Falwell Jr. and thus planning to damage Liberty, and had it known the full circumstances of Granda’s extortion of Falwell Jr., then the Executive Committee would have refrained from entering into the 2019 Employment Agreement,” the suit states.
“The actions of Falwell Jr. and Granda have injured Liberty’s enrollment, impacted its donor base, disrupted its faculty, enabled the 2019 Employment Agreement that proved detrimental to Liberty’s interests, and damaged Liberty’s reputation,” the suit reads.
The suit also adds that “Granda had plenty of information that could have been deeply damaging to Falwell Jr. in the eyes of the evangelical community.”
Falwell, Jr.’s social media posts are infamous, and some are included in the lawsuit.
In August of 2020 before leaving Liberty, Falwell said his wife had had a “fatal attraction” extramarital relationship with the man identified as Giancarlo Granda.
“Becki had an inappropriate personal relationship with this person, something in which I was not involved – it was nonetheless very upsetting to learn about,” Falwell claimed.
But Granda responded by accusing Falwell of being involved in that relationship.
“Jerry enjoyed watching,” Granda alleged.
This is a breaking news and developing story.
- CRIME3 days ago
Women Describe Parties They Attended With Matt Gaetz Fueled by Sex, Cocaine, and Cash Apps: Report
- 'VIRTUE SIGNALING'2 days ago
Trump Supporters Explode in Rage at Ivanka After She Encourages Others to Get Vaccinated
- BYE2 days ago
Powerful Anti-LGBTQ GOP Congressman Calling It Quits After Quarter Century
- NO2 days ago
Anti-LGBTQ Former Gov. Pat McCrory Launches US Senate Run in Trumpish ‘America First’ Video Targeting Kamala Harris
- News3 days ago
‘Constantly Rubbing Dirt in Our Face’: GOP Senators Complain Biden Keeps Passing Bills Without Them
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS10 hours ago
WH Press Secretary Jen Psaki Brilliantly Smacks Down Newsmax Reporter Trying to Get Black UN Ambassador Fired
- DOMINIONISM1 day ago
Pastor: ‘God Is Coming to Save America’ From ‘Drag Queens’ and Coca-Cola ‘Telling Georgia How They Can Write Their Laws’
- RACISM2 days ago
Six Senators Are Trying to Block a Bill to Combat Hate Crime Violence Against Asian Americans