How many of you havenâ€™t heard of the â€œGay Agendaâ€ or â€œRadical Homosexual Agendaâ€?
Although many claim there isn’t one, here it is, the new, improved radical, homosexual agenda for the next five years. An evil, 50-point roadmap, if you will, towards destroying nuclear families, and reshaping society to the point that if your son isnâ€™t blowing his professor, donâ€™t be planning any graduation ceremonies.
In 2005, I wrote a satire, The Gay Agenda, for Annoy.com. As I predicted in the contextualization, J. Matt Barber, (the gender-confused man of Concerned Women for America) who clearly doesn’t understand satire any more than he does his own unhealthy fascination with homosexuality, had this to say about me in his article “Unmasking the Gay Agenda“: “Such stark examples of homofascist persecution continue to mount. And they’re by design. Noted homosexual activist and pornographer Clinton Fein addressed the ‘gay’ agenda in a 2005 article candidly titled, ‘The Gay Agenda'”. Candid? Really?
Another man who spends his every waking hour thinking of, and every sleeping hour dreaming of, gay sex, is Peter LaBarbera from Americans for Truth (it used to be Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, but perhaps he didnâ€™t want to be seen stating the blatantly obvious). At least Peter stated I was â€œspoofing conservative Christians,â€ yet could â€œfeelâ€ my hate and comforted his followers by letting them know â€œone day poor Clinton will have to answer to Him, anyway.â€
For all the fear-mongering liars, frauds and hypocrites that use religion to marginalize, humiliate, electrocute and murder others, may this new, updated and revised Gay Agenda permeate your worst nightmares. Yes, Focus on the Family, Traditional Values Coalition, Concerned Women for America, American Family Association, Family Research Council, Eagle Forum, Alliance Defense Fund, Christian Coalition, Morality in the Media, National Organization for Marriage and all you other haters, this means you.
THE GAY AGENDA
- Gay men and lesbians should marry one another, and extol each other every tangible and intangible benefit the institution provides. They cannot stop gay marriage as long as gays are marrying. If you are gay and single without a desire to marry, marry a homosexual of the opposite sex anyway, and donate any marriage credits the government may offer to any gay organization seeking to destroy heterosexual norms. Gay couples should marry lesbian couples for the same reasons.
- Once benefits are secured, such as green cards, divorce. Wreck the sanctity of the institution by driving up the divorce rates from the current 52% to at least 80%.
- Remember 52% of marriages end in divorce, the remaining 48% in death. There’s nothing sanctimonious about that. In fact the institution needs protecting from those under whose charge it currently rests. Demand the institution and then wreck it. Theyâ€™re onto our evil intentions to destroy the family. They donâ€™t realize how quickly.
- BAN DIVORCE. If the institution is so in need of protection, seek a constitutional amendment to ban divorce. One marriage, once. Until passed, stiff incremental tax increases for anyone in second, third or fourth marriages. Beyond four, theyâ€™re nullified.
- Use petitions and lobbying so that any religious institution granting divorce or marrying people who have already been married are stripped of any tax exemptions.
- Until marriage is equal, heterosexuals should be forbidden from wearing wedding rings in public. The blatant flaunting of their sexuality is inappropriate, and we don’t need our children conjuring up penises and vaginas every time they spot a wedding ring. Gay marriage would neutralize that consequence.
- Prevent people like Maggie Gallagher of National Organization for Marriage (NOM) from raising tax-exempt fees by speaking in public venues about what she likes sticking in her underused vagina. No one cares, not least of all, our children.
- Lesbians are encouraged to become surrogate mothers and gay men are encouraged to donate sperm to any lesbian couples desiring children.
- Penetrate the sperm banks to perpetuate the gene. Although the nature vs. nurture debate rages on, ensure that as many vials of semen contain gay genes. We want inventory without having to recruit from their churches.
- Whether donating sperm or eggs, insist that heterosexuals be tested for homophobia before qualifying to receive any fertility assistance, regardless of how sad or desperate they may be.
- Get a gun and learn how to shoot. It’s just as important to arm bears as it is to bear arms. If you think you’re protected by the Constitution, think again. Seeking a constitutional amendment to ban marriage is just a step. Their next constitutional amendment will be to deny gays guns.
- File fraud and slander lawsuits targeted at â€œEx Gayâ€ movements or any other organization daring to claim to cure homosexuality, and turn their facilities into Homophobic Deviancy Rehabilitation (HDR) centers.
- Certain religious groups have attempted to “straighten” gay children using electricity. If their assertions are correct, children or adults exercising homophobic tendencies can be corrected using electro-therapy â€“ once their organizations have been shut down and property seized.
- San Francisco Supervisor Dan White blamed Twinkies for murdering gay Supervisor, Harvey Milk and Mayor, George Moscone. It worked. Now a Catholic doctors’ association in Germany believes it can cure the sexual orientation of gays and lesbians with sugar pills. If you respond violently to such stupidity, blame it on the sugar pills.
- Lie about your sexual orientation when giving blood. Screening of blood is either effective or not. If a celibate gay’s blood is more dangerous than that of sexually promiscuous heterosexual, the problem is in the screening process, not the orientation of the donor.
- Until intelligent policy regarding blood donations is enacted, set up blood banks for gay blood only.
- If you are HIV positive, feel free to engage in unprotected sex with pedophile priests and pastors. We have more than enough inventory from our recruiting from religious schools and the military without us having to house perverts cloaked in religion. Thatâ€™s what the Catholic Church is for.
- If youâ€™re closeted, sexually active, married and are compromising the health of your spouse, become a Republican. (Oh, you already are.)
- If youâ€™re closeted and preaching against homosexuality as a member of a religious institution or as a politician, you may as well come out. The kids youâ€™re sexting and hookers off whose ass cracks youâ€™re snorting crystal meth, will ultimately expose you. But just be prepared to be sheltered by the Catholic Church or Evangelicals. We donâ€™t want you.
- Ensure that you preserve DNA samples to be used for cloning purposes if necessary.
- Some are still attempting to define homosexuality as a disease. Let them move forward. Once passed in any region — local, state or federal — take full advantage of employment protection legislation and related compliance (including Medicaid and workers compensation). They can call us names but it’s going to cost them. Big.
- When you travel, make sure you have glue and porno magazines. Using glue and gay sexual imagery is a great way to alleviate boredom and illustrate Leviticus in the bibles in your hotel room drawers. If you donâ€™t have porn or glue, use Sharpies to express your interpretation. Even Godâ€™s been praying for a rewrite of that Book.
- Sneak gay subtext into every book, movie, video game, TV show or other media that you have access to. Nothing like subliminal messaging to equate queerness with Godliness. (Don’t forget, they catch the obvious ones like Spongebob and Tinky Winky, but they’ll miss Bart or Freddie from Grand Theft Auto because they’re too well hidden).
- Turn “Heather has a Mommy and a Daddy, But Don’t Blame it on Her” into a best seller.
- Any literature or educational material in any school or public library must display warnings if they contain heterosexual content. No school plays or performances that depict heterosexuals as happy or well-adjusted will be tolerated.
- Punish bullies who use anti-gay slurs by forcing them to wear â€œIâ€™m Too Shit Scared to Bully Straight Childrenâ€ T-shirts until theyâ€™ve been properly rehabilitated.
- Hate Crime laws are just the beginning. Once those are passed either federally or in all 50 states, begin campaign to eliminate homophobia entirely.
- Tithe. Make sure that gay representation permeates every level of governance.
- Turn eradicating homophobia and encouraging the gay lifestyle from a cottage industry into a multi-billion dollar cash cow.
- Like “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” thoughts or words equal conduct. Homophobic inclinations alone, even without any actions, should be criminal and punishable to the full extent of the law.
- Hate Crime laws are just the beginning. Once those are passed either federally or in all 50 states, begin campaign to eliminate homophobia entirely.
- Homophobia can be terrifying to vulnerable gay kids. Begin campaign to designate any group that funds, promotes, advocates, endorses, aligns with, or encourages homophobia as a terrorist organization.
- Prohibit any organization that funds, promotes, advocates, endorses, aligns with, or encourages homophobia â€“ either explicitly or implicitly â€“ from using the term â€œfamilyâ€ in their name.
- Bombard the Federal Communications Commission any time anything remotely offensive to gay people appears on the airwaves. Homophobia is indecent, and our children must be sheltered from it. They want to regulate decency. Let’s keep them really, really busy.
- Help adults afflicted with incurable homophobia from having gay children to abuse by encouraging vasectomies and hysterectomies. Not only are they fabulously effective, theyâ€™re safer than condoms and abstinence!
- â€œEx-Gaysâ€ blame their same sex attraction on â€œdaddy issuesâ€ as opposed to their gay denial. Using the techniques seen in Stanley Kubrickâ€™s A Clockwork Orange, “Ex-Gays” can be rehabilitated by being having their eyes pinned open and forced to watch Mel Gibson movies (for women) and Maggie Gallagher or Ann Coulter speeches (for men). â€œEx-Gaysâ€ are forbidden from being rehabilitated before making â€œIt Gets Worseâ€ videos.
- Advocate to have homophobia listed as a mental disorder, and to prohibit anyone afflicted with homophobia from raising or adopting children. This includes empowering the Child Services to remove children from homes they deem homophobic.
- To prevent accidental pregnancies, no heterosexuals will be allowed to carry a fetus to term unless theyâ€™ve been given a license. In addition to child rearing, human rights and sexual orientation general knowledge, the license can only be issued if theyâ€™re friends with at least one transgender or drag queen, men know at least one Barbara Streisand song or showtune and women know the address of a Home Depot and own at least one pair of sensible shoes.
- Heterosexual public displays of affection can be confusing for gay kids. There should be no hugging or physical touch between heterosexuals in public places. Brief handshakes or a brief affirmative hand on a shoulder is okay. (New York gays and lesbians are encouraged to visit parks with their families as often as possible. It keeps radical, insane preachers indoors and off the streets where they belong.)
- Any homophobic persons, even former homophobes that have been rehabilitated, should be required to register using the same model as child molesters. There should be strict limitations pertaining to their proximity to any gay bars, clubs, gyms or institutions that are predominantly gay. Parents of gay children need to be aware of the dangers such individuals present, and should be aware of their presence in their neighborhoods.
- Ensconce yourself in virulently homophobic organizations like the Boy Scouts, Southern Baptists, Focus on the Family, Family Research Council, or Concerned Women for America. The more indispensable homos they have in their fold, the more hypocritical their ultimate exposure. And feel free to go wild and have as much fun as possible. Any bad behavior, should you be caught, can simply be blamed on their organizations and expose them for the hypocrites they are.
- Reclaim Jesus. He was a Jewish queer to begin with, and don’t let anyone forget it. Feel free to remind folk of David and Jonathan too.
- For men – Now that weâ€™ve tricked straight men into thinking they can get away with shaving their legs, donning hooped earrings and mascara, spray-tanning their bodies, drowning in cologne and powdering and bleaching their assholes — by claiming to be metrosexual — itâ€™s okay to go back to looking, feeling and smelling like men. Our straight women friends will continue to want to hang with us, not only because weâ€™re non-threatening, good listeners, but because weâ€™re men.
- Thwart fashion and style sense inclinations so that homophobes cannot separate you from straights. As unprecedented gays and lesbians are coming out in sports, the homophobes are already in panic mode. Make their nights sleepless, buy shares in sanofi-aventis (they developed Ambien) and give the profits to Planned Parenthood.
- Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians etc. are fundamentally the same. Don’t pledge allegiance to any one party. Make all parties grovel for your vote, not take it for granted.
- Pretend to support GLAAD or Human Rights Campaign. Their ineffectiveness helps disarm our enemies into thinking all weâ€™re interested in doing is giving celebs awards for portraying characters without blatant stereotypes or groveling for crumbs from Democratic politicians.
- Join the military and rise in the ranks (as has always been the case). When enough gay servicemembers come out en masse it will force the military to actually implement the Donâ€™t Ask, Donâ€™t Tell repeal, and admit that probably 25% or more only happen to shoot straight.
- Recruit straight men and women. We’re accused of it anyway, so we may as well give the accusation legs. And remember, when push comes to shove, a six-pack or a joint goes a long way.
- If you’re gay men, give Concerned Women for America a raison d’Ãªtre by fucking their husbands, sons and fathers. And of course, you lesbians will know exactly what to do with their daughters. The ones that arenâ€™t already in your bed.
- If accused of having a Gay Agenda, point to this page and warn them to get with the program, because itâ€™s already happening.
Certain so-called Christians, who would sooner stone Jesus to death than take heed of his caution, â€œLet he who is without sin cast the first stone,â€ use homo-hatred as a scare tactic, and more importantly as a fundraising tool. As do some Orthodox Jews, who would have been happy to let certain wings of German concentration camps housing victims sporting pink triangles continue releasing Zyklon B. And of course Muslim extremists who stone homosexuals to death like they do their raped daughters, calling it â€œhonor killing.â€
A fusion of psycho-babble and political correctness on both sides has introduced terms like heternormalism, homodeviancy, and a slew of other ridiculous terms tossed about in frantic fundraising letters. Homosexuals are penetrating schools and the military and seek nothing less than the destruction of your family and rape of your children if one was to believe Tony Perkins, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, Gary Bauer, Lou Sheldon, Donald Wildmon, Phyllis Schlafly, Beverly LaHaye, and the ever expanding pool of shrieking, self-appointed moral guardians who spend more time thinking about gay sex than gays actually having it.
These bible-thumping idiots are being discredited on a daily basis by their own behavior. Theyâ€™re former Republican Senator Larry Craig tap dancing in the stall at airport toilets. Theyâ€™re former Republican representative Tom Foley sexting underage male interns. Theyâ€™re George Alan Rekers, the hate group Family Research Council co-founder propagating anti-gay lies in books and courtrooms until he was caught with a young, virile man he was schlepping with him across Europe as a â€œluggage handlerâ€ that he picked up on rentboy.com. Theyâ€™re Richard Cohen of the International Healing Foundation and author of â€œComing Out Straightâ€, exporting dangerous lies to Uganda to support their â€œKill the Gaysâ€ bill â€“ a man about as straight as Richard Simmons, who is encouraging mass murder because his father, understandably, didnâ€™t love him. The louder the anti-gay rhetoric, the more likely they are to have secrets and the clearer it seems that their hatred is deeply internalized.
If gay bashing, teen suicide and genuine attempts by politicians and the current slew of presidential candidates to actually amend Americaâ€™s constitution to explicitly deny rights to homosexuals werenâ€™t clear and present dangers, the notion of a â€œgay agendaâ€ would be laughable. How strong can a marriage be â€“ a supposedly sanctified institution â€“ if two members of the same sex marrying will destroy it? How learned can a behavior be, if despite your best parenting efforts to instill heterosexuality onto your children, they can be so easily evangelized by radical homosexuals.
Despite the tongue-in-cheek nature of this piece, it can, and likely will, be taken out of context once again, and used destructively by bigots and homophobes with ill intentions.From the other side, I’ll be criticized for irresponsibly kindling the already raging fires by providing fresh fodder, as opposed to just blindly endorsing Obama 17 months before the election.
Concerned Women for America called me an obscene pornographer in one of their polemic press releases, J. Matt Barber, now Director of Cultural Affairs with Liberty Counsel and Associate Dean of Liberty University School of Law called me a noted activist and pornographer. So let me give them what they really want to hear from me. As if they need excuses.
In his book Marriage Under Fire, yet another â€œstraightâ€ man consumed with gay sex, James Dobson posits the theory that homosexuals donâ€™t really want to get married, but in fact are plotting a 60 year conspiracy to destroy the family. Idiot. Itâ€™s a ten year plan!
Clinton Fein is an internationally acclaimed author, artist, and First Amendment activist, best-â€‹known for his 1997 First Amendment Supreme Court victory against United States Attorney General Janet Reno. Fein has also gained international recognition for his Annoyâ€‹.com site, and for his work as a political artist. Fein is on the Board of Directors of the First Amendment Project, â€œa nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to protecting and promoting freedom of information, expression, and petition.â€ Feinâ€™s political and privacy activism have been widely covered around the world. His work also led him to be nominated for a 2001 PEN/Newmanâ€™s Own First Amendment Award.
(image, top, by Clinton Fein)
Enjoy this piece?
… then let us make a small request. The New Civil Rights Movement depends on readers like you to meet our ongoing expenses and continue producing quality progressive journalism. Three Silicon Valley giants consume 70 percent of all online advertising dollars, so we need your help to continue doing what we do.
NCRM is independent. You won’t find mainstream media bias here. From unflinching coverage of religious extremism, to spotlighting efforts to roll back our rights, NCRM continues to speak truth to power. America needs independent voices like NCRM to be sure no one is forgotten.
Every reader contribution, whatever the amount, makes a tremendous difference. Help ensure NCRM remains independent long into the future. Support progressive journalism with a one-time contribution to NCRM, or click here to become a subscriber. Thank you. Click here to donate by check.
82-Year-Old Black Woman Arrested and Handcuffed by Alabama Police Over $77 Unpaid Trash Bill
Martha Menefield, an 82-year-old Black woman in Valley, Alabama, had police officers show up to her home on Sunday and arrest her for failing to pay a $77 trash bill, CBS42 reports.
Menefield told CBS42 that she thought the bill had already been paid, “but they said it hadn’t.”
“And the cuffs,” she said, her eyes swelling with tears. “They’re so heavy.”
When the officer told her not to cry, Menefield asked him, “How would you feel if they came and arrested your grandmama?”
“I’m just happy my grandkids weren’t here to see that,” Menefield said, her voice shaking. “That would have upset them. I was so ashamed. And it’s been bothering me.”
In a post on the city’s social media account, Valley’s police chief defended the arrest.
“City of Valley Code Enforcement Officers issued Ms. Menefield a citation in August of 2022 for non-payment for trash services for the months of June, July, and August,” Chief Mike Reynolds’ statement said. “Prior to issuing the citation, Code Enforcement tried to call Ms. Menefield several times and attempted to contact her in person at her residence. When contact could not be made, a door hanger was left at her residence. The hanger contained information on the reason for the visit and a name and contact phone number for her to call. The citation advised Ms. Menefield that she was to appear in court on September 7, 2022, in reference to this case. A warrant for Failure to Pay-Trash was issued when she did not appear in court.”
Since the arrest, Menefield has been thinking about the role of God in her life.
“I’ve been questioning God a little bit,” she said. “I guess cause I’ve been so upset. I had a daycare here for eight years, and I’ve been asking the Lord. I say ‘Why did this happen to me as much as I’ve done for people, Lord? I’ve paid my tithes every Sunday. I ushered at church. I was just questioning. Something’s just not right.”
Read the full report over at CBS42.
‘Another Happy Jobs Day’: Economists Thrilled With ‘Amazing’ Report as Jobs Growth Beats Expectations, Wages Increase
The Biden economy added a whopping 263,000 jobs last month, crushing expectations of 200,000, and wages are growing as well, leading one economist to declare “another happy jobs day.”
The U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) adds that unemployment remains at a near-historic low of 3.7% in November, “and has been in a narrow range of 3.5 percent to 3.7 percent since March.”
University of Michigan School of Economics Professor Justin Wolfers exclaimed, “It’s yet ANOTHER happy jobs day. Payrolls rose +263k, well above expectations.”
“This expansion just keeps on rolling on,” added Wolfers, a senior fellow at The Brookings Institution.
Wolfers also takes on those who have been falsely pushing “recession” talking points.
“BTW, remember all that recession talk? It was nonsense. Bollocks. Cow dung,” he tweets. “There never was a recession. And the economy sure doesn’t look like it’s in one now. Job growth at this rate is the economy singing: ‘This is a robust expansion.'”
And he also slams the doom and gloom forecasters.
The flip from “Recession!” to “Overheating!” is just about the perfect example of the bad news bias in most economic commentary.
Look folks, if the economists you talk to are always gloomy, they’re only giving you half the story.https://t.co/mcD76jthvN
— Justin Wolfers (@JustinWolfers) December 2, 2022
Economist David Rothschild sums up where the Biden economy is compared to the rest of the world.
“Economy is far from perfect,” he writes, “but conditional on the worldwide pandemic and supply chain issues generated from pandemic: US economy has done *amazing* over last 2 years.”
In news alerts The New York Times reported hiring “continued to exceed expectations,” The Wall Street Journal called it “a sign of continued strength in the labor market,” and even Fox News reported it as “stronger-than-expected.” CNN referred to the jobs report as “robust” and “defying expectations.”
“America’s jobs engine kept churning in November, the Labor Department reported Friday, a show of continued demand for workers despite the Federal Reserve’s push to curb inflation by tamping down hiring, The Times reported. “The labor market has been surprisingly resilient in the face of successive interest rate increases by the Fed over the past year. Even sectors normally sensitive to borrowing costs, like construction and manufacturing, have been slow to back off the brisk pace of growth they posted coming out of the pandemic.”
The BLS also broke down unemployment numbers by demographics.
“Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.4 percent), adult women (3.3 percent), teenagers (11.3 percent), Whites (3.2 percent), Blacks (5.7 percent), Asians (2.7 percent), and Hispanics (3.9 percent) showed little or no change over the month.”
Image: Matt Smith Photographer / Shutterstock
‘The Law Is Clear’: Appeals Court Rules Trump Handpicked Judge Should Never Have Appointed Special Master
A three-judge panel on the conservative 11th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled against Donald Trump, and effectively against his hand-picked federal district court judge Aileen Cannon in the ex-president’s “special master” case.
The judges, all three conservatives, two of whom appointed to the bench by Trump himself, ruled that Judge Cannon should never have agreed to Trump’s request to appoint a “special master” to review all the items the Dept. of Justice removed from his Mar-a-Lago residence by executing a legal search warrant.
Cannon had ordered the special master to specifically review approximately 100 classified documents, and blocked the DOJ from accessing them while they were under review. That block halted its investigation into Trump’s likely illegal retention of the documents and other items – over 10,000 – he removed from the White House and was string at Mar-a-Lago.
CNN calls Thursday’s ruling “a major defeat for former President Donald Trump.” The appeals court’s ruling halts “a third-party review of documents seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate,” and “removes a major obstacle to the Justice Department’s investigation into the mishandling of government records from Trump’s time in the White House.”
“The law is clear,” the judges wrote in their ruling Thursday, posted by NBC News’ Daniel Barnes. “We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so. Either approach would be a radical reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations.”
“And both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations,” they continued. “Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required.”
They also wrote: “In considering these arguments, we are faced with a choice: apply our usual test; drastically expand the availability of equitable jurisdiction for every subject of a search warrant; or carve out an unprecedented exception in our law for former presidents. We choose the first option. So the case must be dismissed.”
“The district court,” meaning Judge Cannon, “improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction in this case. For that reason, we VACATE the September 5 order on appeal and REMAND with instructions for the district court to DISMISS the underlying civil action.”
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISM3 days ago
RNC Taps Right Wing Extremists to Head Group Designed to Expand GOP Appeal in Wake of Midterm Losses
- RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM2 days ago
Marco Rubio Lashes Out Against Passage of Same-Sex Marriage Bill After His Attempt to Create Special Religious Rights Fails
- BREAKING NEWS3 days ago
Republican Attempts to Create Special Religious Rights Fail as Bipartisan Historic Same-Sex Marriage Bill Passes Senate
- News2 days ago
Five Engines of Secret Service Rental Vehicles for the President’s Thanksgiving Break Catch Fire
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISM23 hours ago
Chasten Buttigieg Stunned as Nicolle Wallace Reports New DHS Warning Lists LGBTQ People as ‘Targets of Potential Violence’
- News3 days ago
‘Beyond Horrific’: Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Producer Is an Out Gay Man Helping ‘Ramp Up’ Hate Says LGBTQ Journalist
- News2 days ago
In Angry Letter McCarthy Warns Thompson J6 Docs ‘Do Not Belong to You’ – After Defending Trump Taking Classified Info
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISM1 day ago
Florida Sheriff Angry School Kids No Longer Fear Having Their Behinds ‘Torn Off’ Vows to Be Their ‘Worst Nightmare’