Fischer: Homosexual Bigots Commit Hate Crime Of Commenting On Blogs
Bryan Fischer, in part 8 of his series,”homosexual bigots commit hate crimes,” falsely states today that “Christophobic gay activists” want to “continue a campaign of threats, harassment and intimidation.” FischerÂ cites several dozen “examples” of comments from anonymous blog readers, some from the day Prop 8 passed.
Here’s the list Fischer uses, pulled from a World Net Daily article titled, “QUEERLY BELOVED: Support traditional marriage? ‘You’re dead’ ‘I’m a gay guy who owns guns, and he’s my next target’.”
- â€œYouâ€™re dead. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon â€¦ you’re dead.”
- â€œIâ€™m a gay guy who owns guns, and heâ€™s my next targetâ€
- “I will kill you and your family.”
- “Oh my G**, This woman is so f—ing stupid. Someone please shoot her in the head, again and again. And again.”
- “I’m going to kill the pastor.”
- “We’re going to kill you.”
- “I warn you, I know how to kill, I’m an ex-special forces person.”
- “Get ready for retribution all you bigots.”
- Burn their f—ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers.”
- â€œI will kill you and your family.â€
- â€œIf I had a gun I would have gunned you down along with each and every other supporter.â€
- â€œKeep letting [the pastor] preach hate and heâ€™ll be sorry.â€
- â€œYou better stay off the olympic peninsula. . itâ€™s a very dangerous place filled with people who hate racists, gay bashers and anyone who doesn’t believe in equality. fair is fair.â€
- â€œIf Larry Stickney can do â€˜legalâ€™ things that harm OUR family, why canâ€™t we go to Arlington, WA to harm his family?â€
- â€œI advocate using violence against the property of ALL of those who are working tirelessly to HURT my family; starting with churches and government property. Government is enabling a vote on whether or not I â€˜should be allowedâ€™ to see my husband while he is dying in the hospitalâ€”any NORMAL man would be driven to get a gun and kill those who tried such evil cruelty against his loved ones.â€
- â€œI wanna fight you. I wanna fight you right now.â€
- â€œThrow Rocks Hereâ€ (sign with arrow pointing to pastorâ€™s head)
- â€œYou guys deserve to dieâ€ (uttered during a physical attack)
- â€œIâ€™ll bust your cap.â€
- â€œYouâ€™re on my block now, bro. [If] you guys donâ€™t leave within 20 minutes, thereâ€™s gonna be some problems. . . . Iâ€™m telling you right now, 20 minutes.â€
- â€œ[Iâ€™ll] see you in my trunk.â€
- â€œIâ€™m going to give them something to be f–ing scared of….Iâ€™m a radical who is now on a
- mission to make them all pay for what theyâ€™ve done.â€
- â€œSTUPID MOTHER F*****. MAKE A DONATION Like that AND YOU ARE LISTED.â€
- â€œYOU LOST!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha Get ready for retribution all you bigots!!!!!!â€ (email sent within hours of Supreme Courtâ€™s decision in Doe v. Reed)
- â€œYou conservative Christians are f****** poison.â€
- â€œCan someone in CA please go burn down the Mormon temples there, PLEASE. I mean seriously. DO IT.â€
- â€œF*** you Mormons. Yeah you heard me. F*** you. F*** you and your narrow minded hypocritical a****. F*** you for putting money into taking away a persons right. . . .â€
- â€œAs far as mormons and catholics…I warn them to watch their backs.â€
- â€œOh Mormons, go f*** yourselves!â€ (sung to cheering crowds at same-sex marriage demonstrations)
- â€œThe Mormon church (just like most churches) is a cesspool of filth. It is a breeding ground for oppression of all sorts and needs to be confronted, attacked, subverted and destroyed.â€
- â€œI fully support violence against churches who are politically-active as anti-gay . . . .â€
- â€œIf you were afraid that your kids learning about homosexuals would corrupt them, you have no IDEA what Iâ€™m going to do to them.â€
Now, let me be clear: In no way are any of these comments acceptable. If I were to find them — or others like them — on this site, I would most likely ban the IP address and delete the comment.
But to use anonymous threats written mostly on blogs or in the comments section of blogs is reaching pretty far. If those are examples of hate crimes, Fischer and his ilk haven’t begun to understand the depths of their own hatred.
A trip to Michelle Malkin’s blog, or any other right-wing extremist’s blog will show similar types of comments, so perhaps Fischer should examine his own house first?
That said, Google some of these comments, as I did, and you’ll find where they were published. Go for it.
And spread the word that these types of comments are beneath us.
Fischer, who would be the first to cry loss of religious liberty and freedom of speech if his people’s comments were attacked, has no problem claiming these are examples of “heterophobic” hate crimes.
Fischer misstates, as he often does, by writing, “The homosexual movement is not a benign movement. It is driven by a frightening hatred directed against anyone who stands unapologetically for time-honored moral values.
“Until our culture comes to understand that, and until values-driven citizens understand that evil triumphs when good men do nothing, the parade of hate crimes perpetrated by homosexual activists will continue. And you, if you donâ€™t cower in silence, may be their next victim.”
Fischer, for those of you who are new to him, is the public voice of the certified hate group American Family Association, which operates over 180 radio stations in 40 states, and has a large Internet site streaming videos of their shows.
It’s amazing how ignorant of his own words Fischer truly is.
Fischer last week said, “Fidelity In Same-Sex Relationships Is Virtually Unheard Of.”
In May,Â Fischer said, â€œladies and gentlemen,Â they are Nazis. Homosexual activists,when it comes to freedom of speech, areÂ Nazis. When it comes to freedom of religion, they areNazis. There is no room in their world dissent, there is no room in their world for disagreement, there is no room in their world for criticism. You criticize homosexual behavior, they tag you as aÂ bigot and aÂ homophobe and then they got to work to silence you just like the Roman Catholic Church did in the days of Galileoâ€‰â€”â€‰itâ€™s no different; itâ€™s the Spanish Inquisition all overÂ again.
â€œLadies and gentlemen, they areÂ Nazis. Do not be under any illusions about what homosexual activists will do with your freedoms and your religion if they have the opportunity. Theyâ€™ll do the same thing to you that theÂ Nazis did to their opponents inÂ Nazi Germany.â€™â€
For those of you who may have forgotten, here are aÂ few of Fischerâ€™s otherÂ lies:
Bryan Fischer: Using My Words To Prove My Hate Of Gays Is AÂ Hate Crime
Bryan Fischer: Nazi Party â€œFormed In AÂ Gay Barâ€ By â€œHomosexual Thugsâ€
DADTÂ Repeal Will Lead To Draft, Gays Will Want Donâ€™t Ask Donâ€™t TellÂ Back
Gays Will Make Christian Military Officers Victims Of Virtual Genocide Hate Crimes
Oh, by the way, here’s the defintion of “hate crime” Fischer published:
â€œA hate crime…involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone’s…religion…â€ – USLegal.com
Now, here’s the full definition, viaUSLegal.com:
“A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.”
See the difference?
Who’s committing hate crimes? Angry, anonymous Internet posters, or the public voice of a huge, multi-million dollar corporation already certified as a hate group?
Enjoy this piece?
… then let us make a small request. The New Civil Rights Movement depends on readers like you to meet our ongoing expenses and continue producing quality progressive journalism. Three Silicon Valley giants consume 70 percent of all online advertising dollars, so we need your help to continue doing what we do.
NCRM is independent. You won’t find mainstream media bias here. From unflinching coverage of religious extremism, to spotlighting efforts to roll back our rights, NCRM continues to speak truth to power. America needs independent voices like NCRM to be sure no one is forgotten.
Every reader contribution, whatever the amount, makes a tremendous difference. Help ensure NCRM remains independent long into the future. Support progressive journalism with a one-time contribution to NCRM, or click here to become a subscriber. Thank you. Click here to donate by check.
Trump Lawyer’s ‘Critical Evidence’ Will Help DOJ Make Decision to Charge ‘Without Significant Delay’: Former Prosecutor
Donald Trump‘s attorney Evan Corcoran, who allegedly directed another Trump attorney to draft the false statement claiming all classified and sensitive documents had been returned, has been ordered to testify before a grand jury and hand over documents and records to Special Counsel Jack Smith in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents criminal investigation.
Trump appealed U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell’s decision ordering Corcoran to testify and hand over documents, including handwritten notes. The Appeals Court in light speed mode, rejected Trump’s appeal.
Corcoran will be testifying before the grand jury on Friday, CNN reports.
RELATED: ‘National Security Implications’: Former DOJ Official Speculates on Ruling Ordering Trump Attorney to Hand Over Docs
One former top DOJ official, Brandon Van Grack, says the “Special Counsel is about to get access to the most critical evidence in the case. Should allow DOJ to make a charging decision without significant delay.”
He did not define what “without significant delay” means in terms of days, weeks, or months.
Van Grack served at Main Justice for eleven years, including as a lead prosecutor in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, and later, as the Chief of the DOJ’s Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) Unit.
“The announcement from a panel of three judges in the appeals court – less than a day after Trump sought to put Corcoran’s testimony on hold – adds momentum to the special counsel investigation as it seeks to secure evidence that could make or break a federal criminal case against Trump,” CNN explains. “The Justice Department has successfully argued in court that prosecutors have enough evidence that Trump’s interactions with the lawyer were part of a possible crime that they can pierce the confidentiality of the conversations between the two.”
‘National Security Implications’: Former DOJ Official Speculates on Ruling Ordering Trump Attorney to Hand Over Docs
A former top Dept. of Justice official says a federal judge’s expedited ruling ordering an attorney for Donald Trump to testify against his client before a grand jury and hand over documents very well may be related to “national security.”
U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell ruled that DOJ Special Counsel Jack Smith had successfully made the case Donald Trump may have committed a crime, via his attorneys, in his classified documents case. That finding allowed her to invoke the crime-fraud exception, and order Trump attorney Evan Corcoran to testify before the grand jury investigating the ex-president’s unlawful retention and refusal to return hundreds of classified documents.
Former FBI General Counsel Andrew Weissmann, who also worked for Special Counsel Robert Mueller and headed the DOJ’s Criminal Fraud Section, Wednesday afternoon on MSNBC said it’s possible Judge Howell’s expedited decisions were related to national security.
Tuesday night Judge Howell ordered DOJ to provide information by 6:00 AM Wednesday.
READ MORE: Jim Jordan’s Attack on Manhattan DA Will ‘Backfire’ and Allow Democrats to Expose Coordination With Trump: Columnist
Trump appealed Howell’s ruling, and Wednesday afternoon the Appeals Court denied his appeal related to the documents, Politico reports.
“I’ve never seen anything that quick. It’s very hard to know why. I have to say, to me, when I think about what can be a plausible reason– and this is pure speculation – is that there must be something in the papers that gave the judges concern about national security implications, because it’s such a short timeframe.”
“The reason this is a bombshell is you could end up with Evan Corcoran as a key, fundamental witness against Donald Trump in an obstruction of justice case and a false statements case,” Weissmann adds.
According to Politico, Wednesday’s appeals court ruling “effectively permits the Justice Department to circumvent Trump’s attorney-client privilege after a lower-court judge found that the documents likely contain evidence of a crime.”
NEW: Trump Lawyer’s ‘Critical Evidence’ Will Help DOJ Make Decision to Charge ‘Without Significant Delay’: Former Prosecutor
This article was updated to correctly spell Andrew Weissmann’s last name.
RIGHT WING EXTREMISM
Trump Appeals After Judge Agrees With Special Counsel on Crime-Fraud Exception and Requires His Attorney to Testify
Donald Trump’s attorneys have appealed a ruling that requires one of his lawyers to testify before a grand jury investigating his unlawful removal, retention, and refusal to return classified documents from the White House.
Attorneys for the Special Counsel “said there is evidence of a deliberate effort not to turn over all the material covered by the subpoena,” The Washington Post reports, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell had reportedly agreed with Special Counsel Smith that there is sufficient evidence proving Donald Trump may have committed a crime via his attorneys, and ruled his attorney must testify before a grand jury. The ruling, which was not made public, was handed down Friday night, NBC News reported Wednesday afternoon.
Judge Howell “ruled in favor of applying the ‘crime fraud’ exception to Trump’s attorney-client privilege and ordered Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran to testify before the federal grand jury.”
READ MORE: ‘On Standby’: Experts Say Manhattan Hush Money Grand Jury Delay ‘Not All That Surprising’
Trump’s attorneys have already appealed the ruling.
“People familiar with the matter said an appeals panel has already begun reviewing the decision, after Trump’s lawyers appealed,” The Washington Post adds. “The extraordinarily quick timeline suggests that the judges — all nominated by Democratic presidents — intend to rule swiftly.”
Trump could take his case all the way to the Supreme Court, but The Post says it’s “not clear he would have a much better chance of success there.”
According to an NBC News report from October, Corcoran directed another Trump attorney, Christina Bobb, to sign the letter claiming a thorough search of Mar-a-Lago had been made and all classified or “sensitive” documents had been returned. That was proven untrue after federal agents, executing a search warrant, recovered hundreds of documents with classified markings.
NEW: ‘National Security Implications’: Former DOJ Official Speculates on Ruling Ordering Trump Attorney to Hand Over Docs
- News3 days ago
‘This Man Is a Criminal’: George Conway Busts GOP’s ‘Completely Ridiculous’ Trump Defense
- BREAKING NEWS3 days ago
Jim Jordan Waging ‘Purely Political Attack’: Demands Bragg Testify Before Congress Over Expected Trump Indictment
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISM2 days ago
Powerful GOP Committee Chair Admits He Can’t Control Marjorie Taylor Greene
- News3 days ago
‘RICO’: Trump Could Be Facing Racketeering and Conspiracy Charges Used to Prosecute Organized Crime
- BREAKING NEWS3 days ago
Trump Files Sweeping Legal Motion to Try to Block Georgia Grand Jury Findings and District Attorney Fani Willis
- News2 days ago
Florida GOP Lawmaker Who Wrote ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Facing Up to 35 Years After Pleading Guilty in COVID Fraud Case
- News3 days ago
Republicans Are ‘Obstructing Justice’ and ‘Becoming Accessories’ to Trump’s ‘Crimes’: Former Prosecutor
- RIGHT WING EXTREMISM2 days ago
‘Chilling’: Law Enforcement ‘Seriously’ Investigating Threats Ahead of Possible Trump Indictment Says Top WaPo Reporter