Ann Coulter Second Conservative Today To Advocate Violence Against Liberals

by David Badash on August 30, 2012

in News

Post image for Ann Coulter Second Conservative Today To Advocate Violence Against Liberals

Ann Couter today became the second conservative to advocate violence against liberals, via Twitter. During Mitt Romney’s speech at the Republican National Convention, Coulter tweeted, “KILL THE “($;&(:#* LIBERAL HECKLERS!”

Earlier today, Chris Barron, co-founder of the gay Republican Tea Party group GOProud, at 12:29 AM this morning, sent a tweet advocating violence against a popular liberal journalist, David Corn. “Someone should punch David Corn in the face. Honestly,” Barron tweeted:

Unsurprisingly, Coulter is close to the GOProud organiztion, and headlined their “HomoCon” convention two years ago.

valdemar August 31, 2012 at 7:49 am

Was the ghastly woman drunk? I only ask because I keep hearing that these conventions are essentially what we Brits call 'proper booze-ups'. It would certainly explain the racist incidents – drink brings out the vileness in bigots in true Jekyll-Hyde fashion. The only problem is they don't collapse behind the sofa clutching their throats first.

roboslater March 28, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Didn't you identify yourself as from Mexico in a previous post?

GaelicWench August 31, 2012 at 8:58 pm

This girl's got some serious issues.

I used to like her long ago when I was too ignorant (Centrist leaning quite a bit to the right) to see the truth before me. I woke up and saw things for what they were. I'm still a Centrist (Independent, but definitely lean to the left, but not the ultra left. I'm pro military, having served a while back.

She certainly seems to channel this violent streak and wouldn't be surprised if she did try to attempt something. I've also read and heard about her "male" looks, but that is neither here nor there for me. She's vile and certainly not the brightest bulb in the package.

But enough with the metaphores….box of rocks, perhaps? *cackle*

Siddigfan September 24, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I agree with you! I used to read her books. Now I'm burning them.

James_M_Martin September 1, 2012 at 9:18 am

I really don't understand this woman's masochism. Born a boy, she had a sex change and is thus within the ambit of lgbt contemplation, yet she called one Demo pol "a faggot" and regularly lambastes "liberals" for their sexual/orientation equality stances. Oh, you don't think she had a sex change? Ever seen that adam's apple? On top of that, she has a real problem with her anorexia.

CastleRockBear September 1, 2012 at 10:06 am

She's a hag….Is it still legal to burn witches? LOL

roboslater March 28, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Ann Coulter may be our greatest living satirist and political commentator. If you don't get her humor, and the political intelligence behind her quips, you lack a sense of humor and you're likely irreparably liberal. Best to go back to staring at MSNBC hoping moistfully for Keith Olbermann to poke his head in and wave "hi" to you "personally" because you're special.