Connect with us

Christian Defense Lawyer’s Child Porn Conviction Involved Sex With Her 14 Year Old Daughter

Published

on

Last week we reported that a Manchester, New Hampshire jury took almost no time at all to convict  Lisa Biron, an attorney allied with the Alliance Defense Fund, now named the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF). Biron was convicted on eight counts in a shocking case that included her taking a minor girl across state lines into Canada, accusations of her filming the girl and another boy, and even getting involved in some sexual manner with the girl.

But now reports are coming that the girl Biron was accused of filming in the child porn case was actually her own daughter, with whom she allegedly had sex, and filmed the act with a cell phone.

As we reported last week, The New Hampshire Union Leader reported Biron was “accused of taking a 14-year-old girl to Canada to make a child porn film with a Canadian youth, sexually exploiting the girl in making videos of her with another man, and making a cellphone video of herself engaged in sexual activity with the girl.” [Bolding ours]

That girl being her own daughter.

Noting Biron “has been found guilty of exploiting her 14-year-old daughter to produce child pornography,” the Wisconsin Gazette adds:

The anti-gay ADF contends that the “homosexual agenda” will destroy religious liberty and free speech. Ironically, it also claims that pedophilia is the result of homosexuality.

After Biron’s case made headlines late last year, ADF removed all traces of her from their website and Facebook page.

Biron’s trial began Jan. 9, with prosecutors calling to the stand two men who said Biron videotaped them having sex with the 14-year-old.

Let’s be especially clear here.

Biron reportedly worked for at least 450 hours for the ADF, who “honored” her in 2011.

The ADF was a part of the case defending Prop 8 in court. The ADF spends a great deal of time working against the LGBT community and our right to marry, and is closely associated with people and groups that call gay people pedophiles, unfit to parent, and wage all sorts of heinous attacks on our community.

And yet, we have a lawyer associated with the ADF accused of (and now convicted of) egregious sexual acts — with her own daughter.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Disgusting.

Continue Reading
Click to comment
 
 

Enjoy this piece?

… then let us make a small request. The New Civil Rights Movement depends on readers like you to meet our ongoing expenses and continue producing quality progressive journalism. Three Silicon Valley giants consume 70 percent of all online advertising dollars, so we need your help to continue doing what we do.

NCRM is independent. You won’t find mainstream media bias here. From unflinching coverage of religious extremism, to spotlighting efforts to roll back our rights, NCRM continues to speak truth to power. America needs independent voices like NCRM to be sure no one is forgotten.

Every reader contribution, whatever the amount, makes a tremendous difference. Help ensure NCRM remains independent long into the future. Support progressive journalism with a one-time contribution to NCRM, or click here to become a subscriber. Thank you. Click here to donate by check.

BREAKING NEWS

Watch: Bill Barr Has Talked to Jan. 6 Committee Says Chairman

Published

on

Bill Barr, the former Attorney General who served as then-President Donald Trump’s top protector, has spoken with the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.

Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS), asked by CBS News about a bombshell draft executive order directing the Secretary of Defense to seize voting machines after Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, said: “We’ve had conversations with the former attorney general already. We have talked to Department of Defense individuals.”

“We are concerned that our military was part of this big lie on promoting that the election was false,” Thompson said Sunday morning on “Face the Nation.”

“So, if you are using the military to potentially seize voting machines, even though it’s a discussion, the public needs to know. We’ve never had that before.”

The draft memo was never formalized or enacted, and it is unknown who wrote it, but it was part of a massive, hard-fought document collection given to the Jan. 6 Committee by the National Archives after the Supreme Court refused to block its release. Trump tried for months to keep his official White House records from being released.

Watch:

 

 

Continue Reading

News

Trump Instructed Michael Cohen to Make Sure Don Jr. Went to Jail Instead of Ivanka

Published

on

According to a report from Business Insider, Michael Cohen admitted on Saturday that Donald Trump instructed him in 2012 to make sure that Don Trump Jr. be the one to take the fall instead of Ivanka Trump during an investigation by Manhattan’s district attorney into lying about property sales.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Alex Witt, Cohen recalled that the former president was concerned about Ivanka’s well-being if she was sentenced to jail and that Don Jr. would handle it better.

According to the report, Cohen told the MSNBC host, “You may recall that there was the district attorney’s case here for Trump Soho where it was either Don or Ivanka was in very big trouble as a result of lying about the number of units that had been sold.”

RELATED: ’She took that West Wing office!’: Ivanka Trump blasted for trying to ‘blow off’ Jan. 6 probe

“And Donald said it to me – I mean I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t said directly to me – he goes ‘if one or the other has to go to prison, make sure that it’s Don because Don would be able to handle it, ” he continued.

Cohen later said that he doesn’t expect Ivanka to willingly appear before the House committee investigating the Jan 6th insurrection and claimed the first daughter would likely plead the 5th before explaining, “Ivanka is only interested in Ivanka.”

You can read more here.

Image by Walt Disney Television/ABC/Ida Mae Astute via Flickr and a CC license

Continue Reading

CRIME

Trumps Could ‘Turn on One Another’ as Investigations ‘Go Up the Food Chain’: MSNBC Analyst

Published

on

Former president Donald Trump and his family are facing “existential” threats from ongoing criminal investigations in New York and Georgia, according to MSNBC political analyst and Trump biographer Tim O’Brien.

“I think you’re going to start to see this vice squeeze in,” O’Brien said Saturday. “The Trumps will happily throw underlings under the bus as this gets hotter. I think the question is whether or not the family members will turn on one another as it goes up the food chain.”

“The Manhattan DA’s case has existential consequences to it,” O’Brien added. “Donald Trump and perhaps his children could end up in orange jumpsuits if that case goes the full route. That’s not going to be the case with (New York AG) Letitia James’ prosecution, that’s a civil case. I also think the Georgia case has an existential threat. Donald Trump acting like a 19th-century ward heeler, called up the secretary of state and said find me some votes, and there’s proof of that, there’s evidence.”

Watch the full interview below.

 

Image by Gage Skidmore via Flickr and a CC license

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 AlterNet Media.