by David Badash on June 9, 2014

in News,Politics

Post image for Meet The Crazed Pro-Gun Anti-Government Right Wing Shooters Who Killed 5 In Las Vegas

On Sunday, a married couple walked up to a police officer eating lunch at Cici’s Pizza. They shot him in the head. He died instantly. His partner, also eating lunch, went for his gun but wasn’t quite fast enough. The couple shot him several times in the chest. He died on the emergency room table.

miller 7

Meet Jerad and Amanda Miller, the crazed shooters who went on to kill an armed bystander, and ultimately themselves, at the Las Vegas Walmart they went to after declaring, “this is a revolution.”

LOOK: Walmart Shooters Who Left 5 Dead Had Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Tea Party, Bundy Ranch Ties

The Millers had ties to the anti-government Cliven Bundy ranch “patriots,” but they were even too extreme for them and got kicked out. They also had Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, and Tea Party paraphernalia in their apartment. They draped a Gadsden flag — the iconic yellow banner depicting a coiled snake, and emblazoned with the words, “Don’t Tread On Me” — over the dead police officer.

Jerad Miller’s still active Facebook page is a testament to his far-right self-professed libertarian conservative leanings.

There is no greater cause to die for than liberty,” Jerad Miller wrote on May 2. “To die for that cause is easy, to live for it is another matter. I will willingly die for liberty. Death, in a sense is freedom from tyranny. Death, is the easy way out. Most notably is the ‘suicide by cop’ routine. Yes, standing before despots is dangerous and most likely does not end well for you. I know this, my wife knows this. Soon they will come for us, because they don’t like what we think, and what we say. They don’t like the fact that we, simply will not submit to fascist rule. We don’t have much, but we are willing to sacrifice everything…….for you, for your freedoms. Even if you wouldn’t let us have ours. We know who we are and what we stand for, do you?”

On the day before he and his wife would take five lives, including their own, Jerad Miller posted his final message to 79 Facebook friends:

Miller June 7

He was an anti-government, pro-gun, self-professed domestic terrorist:

Miller 3 MIller 2

Miller 4

Miller posted many articles from the Tea Party extremist website, dont-tread.info, which is titled: “Obama Is Trying To Destroy America. How Far He Will Go Will Shock You.”

And Miller confessed he was “guilty as charged” for his far right Tea Party leanings:

Miller 5

Mother Jones described them as “a young married couple who espoused extreme pro-gun and anti-government views on their Facebook pages and who had spent time at the ranch of Cliven Bundy, whose standoff with the federal government made him a cause celebre in the so-called ‘patriot’ movement.” MJ added, “Jerad Miller’s Facebook ‘likes’ include the NRA, American Patriot Media Network, Support the 2nd Amendment, The Patriot Party, Rand Paul 2016, Ron Paul, the Washington Examiner, Legalize Weed, Draft Judge Andrew Napolitano, the Heritage Foundation, FreedomWorks, American Crossroads, and Allen West.”

Sound like your local neighborhood Fox News watching libertarian Tea Party “patriot”?

One week ago, Miller wrote what seems like a mini-manifesto:

We can hope for peace. We must, however, prepare for war. We face an enemy that is not only well funded, but who believe they fight for freedom and justice. Those of us who know the truth and dare speak it, know that the enemy we face are indeed our brothers. Even though they share the same masters as we all do. They fail to recognize the chains that bind them. To stop this oppression, I fear, can only be accomplished with bloodshed. May the best men of our beloved nation stand and fight tyranny, without fear and without regret. May we stand proud as free men instead of kneeling as slaves. May we offer our children a free and just world with our blood, sweat and tears as payment. Let our wives and lovers take vengeance upon our enemies in our absence. We cannot fail in this endeavor of Liberty, if we do we risk leaving our orphaned children to the will of tyrants. We, cannot with good conscience leave this fight to our children, because the longer we wait, our enemies become better equipped and recruit more mercenaries of death, willing to do a tyrants bidding without question. I know you are fearful, as am I. We certainly stand before a great and powerful enemy. I, however would rather die fighting for freedom, than live on my knees as a slave. Let it be known to our children’s children that free men stood fast before a tyrants wrath and were found victorious because we stood together. That we all cast aside our petty differences and united under the banner of Liberty and Truth. May future generations look back upon this time in history with awe and gratitude, for our courage to face tyranny, so that they could live happy and free

Amanda Miller, Jerad’s wife, was less active on Facebook but made her leanings well-known:

Amanda miller

Amanda Miller 2

Hopefully, the FBI is investigating, and starting with their Facebook pages.

All images via Jerad and Amanda Miller’s Facebook pages.

stemke2010 June 9, 2014 at 8:41 pm

The right wing media outlets are usually quick to brand many of these shooters as "liberals." Let's see how quickly they claim this pair as one of their own.

doug1408 June 9, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Them's liberul plants. /spits out wad of tobacky

labman57 June 9, 2014 at 10:57 pm

These government-hating, gun-toting, faux patriotic nut jobs are little more than self-serving, tea-chugging anarchists.

evermoregiveusthisbread June 10, 2014 at 10:40 am

Here is something to help you wake up- Lord God: I ask you to come into my life, and send your son Jesus Christ into my heart. Forgive me for my sins, give me eternal life in paradise; and fill me with your Holy Spirit (So I could love you and serve you), In the name of Jesus Christ who is my God and my saviour I ask you to do all these things for me, Amen. If you said the above prayer you were just born again (John chapter 3). In order to understand what it means to be born again read the whole book of John. If you still have questions just ask Jesus and his Holy Spirit for the Answer and you will have an answer. I would like to state that I am antigovenment, and pro gun, conservative. But I am not racist. My exwife is a Mexican national; I have black friends. Although I make jokes about blacks its only a joke not a hate message. My black friends understand this. I make jokes about everybody especially Barrack Insane Obummer. and Eric (Pee brain) Holder. I do not believe conservatives are any better or worse than any one else. Conservatives are the cool people. Nobody will ever be able to prove I'm racist because all my stuff is across the board. This is supposed to be America, where everybody has the right to free speech. Why are you people trying to censor everybodie's free speech? If you support censorship, the day will come when censorship comes back you you in a bad way. Wake up before its too late; Please!

evermoregiveusthisbread June 10, 2014 at 11:48 am

<div class="idc-message" id="idc-comment-msg-div-841150003"><a class="idc-close" title="Click to Close Message" href="javascript: IDC.ui.close_message(841150003)"><span>Close Message</span> Comment posted. <p class="idc-nomargin"><a class="idc-share-facebook" target="_new" href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u =http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/meet-the-crazed-pro-gun-anti-government-right-wing-shooters-who-killed-5-in-las-vegas/politics/2014/06/09/88879#IDComment841150003&t=I just commented on Meet The Crazed Pro-Gun Anti-Government Right Wing Shooters Who Killed 5 In Las Vegas | The New Civil Rights Movement" style="text-decoration: none;"><span class="idc-share-inner"><span>Share on Facebook</span></span> or <a href="javascript: IDC.ui.close_message(841150003)">Close MessageWell at least Amanda and Jared were not a couple of wishy washy sellouts. I can respect people who are not sellouts more than I could a Judas who stabs you in the back. I could honestly say I trust a man who stands his ground; because at least he tried to live what he believed. But so many people are nothing but hypocrites. They say one thing and do another and they think they are right with God. If you read in Revelation 3: 15 & 16- I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot; I would that thou wert either cold or hot.So then because thou thou art luke warm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. In other words, Jesus can't stand a hypocrite. Hypocrites make God and Jesus throw up. Amanda and Jared were not hypocrites, and that is a plus for them. Even though they may not have done the right thing in a lot of people's eyes. At least they were not hypocrites and I respect them for that no matter what they did. But if you want to talk about murder, abortion clinics murder thousands of babies every day. Wars kill indiscriminantly millions of innocent men, woman, and children. Communism murdered millions of people. So how could you justify this? You people are some real hypocrites and sell outs. You believe you are doing the right thing but you are sincerely wrong. The citizens did not declare war on the Government , the Government declared war on the citizens. What about the war on drugs and the war on terrorism. These two wars alone murdered millions around the world. The sad part about it is these two wars will never ever end. They could go on with these two wars for another thousand years if they can get away with it. As long as the war on drugs and the war on terrorism keep making them money, they will never end. Is this what we want? because this is what is called hell on earth. There will never be peace as long as there is money to be made. Only God himself could stop this mess.

evermoregiveusthisbread June 10, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Here is the last thing I wanted to say before I take off. You probably think that I'm going to go out and shoot some people. If you think I'm going to do that your dead wrong. I have no weapons, no armor; don't keep guns around, so I can't do that even if I wanted to. But I'm not into killing anything or anybody. Besides if I went and killed people, I would be giving you exactly what you want. But I do reserve all my rights, including my right to buy a fire arm in the future if I want. Nobody could take that right from me. I don't kill people, never did never will except in self defense where my family, myself or someone else is in danger. Instead of using weapons I get down on my knees and pray. I see big Government and multibillion dollar Corporations as Goliath. I'm just a little David who is standing on the Rock Christ Jesus. I have faith in prayer, and I do not believe God is going to let anything happen to me that is not supposed to happen. I completely trust in Jesus. if you the Spiritual Goliath, move in any way against me (A Spiritual David) you will definately fall flat on your face like Goliath did. So I'm not really worried about you. All I have to do is pray against you and Jesus himself will defeat you. I have something even more powerful than the most powerful gun, it's called prayer. Right now I'm not praying for you, except that your poor little puny soul, if it might be possible could be saved on Judgment day. But I absolutely refuse to help you Oppress my own brothers and sisters in the Lord. I will not! You will have to make peace with them before I make peace with you. But I don't think that will ever happen……What are you going to arrest me for praying against you? go ahead knock yourself out. I laugh in your face because you will never accomplish anything. The only thing you will do is spin your tires in the mud, because God is not with you' and you are going to fail!

evermoregiveusthisbread June 10, 2014 at 8:08 pm
evermoregiveusthisbread June 11, 2014 at 8:12 am

I utter total defeat Upon the Illuminati, The Corporate United States Government, The Federal reserve, The Federal state & Local Governments, the Police, any and all my enemies & the Enemies of God. I command all of you to be totally defeated and fall flat on your faces like Goliath did, and like the Pharoe & his army was defeated and destroyed in the red sea so will you be defeated and destroyed. In the name of Jesus Christ I command all these things to be put into action Immeadeatly and by faith I count this done. So be it.