Become a patron of breaking LGBTQ newsChip in $4 go
As President Donald Trump spends the day tweeting, and freaking out, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer holds his daily press briefing. On the table today:
- FBI Director James Comey's comments negating Trump's wiretapping lies
- SCOTUS Neil Gorsuch's testimony
- The impending votre of TrumpCare
- Trump's approval ratings sink
- The overall disaster that is this White House
Much, much more.
Should start shortly.
What to expect:
Preview of Spicer at White House Press Briefing today. pic.twitter.com/fSjlwJvrx0— Yashar (@yashar) March 20, 2017