The same-sex marriage news out of Albany as of Tuesday afternoon is… well… progress on other fronts… But a vote is — if you’re an optimist — expected Wednesday or Thursday.
- NYC Marriage Equality Rally: “God Spoke Long Ago: Let My People Go.”
- NY Marriage Equality Bill: Christine Quinn – Vote By Thursday (Video)
- Gay Icon, Megastar Cher Takes On The Tea Party
- NY Same-Sex Marriage Equality: Tuesday Morning Memo – This Explains Everything
- NY Marriage Equality: Tweeting Tea Party/GOP Senator Talks To CNN (Video)
- Anti-Gay NY Sen. Díaz: I Was “Misquoted,” Marriage Equality Still “Inevitable”
- Same-Sex Marriage: Dueling Presidential Senior Advisors Talk Obama
- Fox: Story That Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry Is Gay Is A “Smear”
- Newt Gingrich: Finance Team Walks Out In Second Exodus
- Did Maggie Gallagher’s NOM Really Lie About Diaz “Inevitable” Comment?
- NY Marriage Equality: Republican Senator Voting Yes Issues Major Warning
- NY Same-Sex Marriage: Gillibrand- “I’ve Been Calling Undecided Senators”
- NY Same-Sex Marriage Equality: Anti-Gay NOM Releases Poll Of Old People
We invite you to sign up for our new mailing list, and subscribe to The New Civil Rights Movement via email or RSS.